Policies Regarding Issuing Refund
The legalcops Platform is provided by legalcops Consulting Private Limited (hereinafter or “legalcops” or “our” or “we” or “us”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, corporate identification number CIN U74999DL2019PTC359136 and recognized Startup Certificate Number DIPP51775 by government of India.
Refund Policy: Refunds for electronically delivered products can be requested via the web. Refunds for Services will only be given for those services which have not been serviced by legalcops. No other refunds will be entertained. For any queries, please write to email@example.com
No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. or Any amount that have been paid to Us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded as per the discretion of legalcops. Users are advised to make payments under their best decision.
- No refund will be paid if buyers cancel our services due to personal issues of theirs. State services can be stopped but no reimbursement will be produced from our end.
- The refund will be issued only if a duplicate payment has been debited due to technical error from our side.
- If legalcops miss-calculate any charges, then we will issue back the amount immediately after making appropriate investigations.
- Refund requests must be made within 5 working days from the day the payment was made.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days from the date request was submitted.
- We can cancel a processed refund payment if we notice misuse of our policies in any manner. This will also lead to cancellation of service you have subscribed with us.
- Requesting a refund by misusing our policies will also restrict you from taking any services in the future from us.
- The communication and request of issuing a refund must be made in writing. All the communication should be done using the email ID with which you have registered with us.
- If you have provided any wrong communication data, the issued refund will be canceled from our side.
- Refunds will be issued only if we fail to provide you the services we have promised.
- We reserve all the rights to issue a refund and the decision will be made solely by us in all circumstances.
- Processing refunds are subject to verification of allegation and information provided. Therefore, it is a time-consuming process.
- Refunds will be issued only after deducting all applicable taxes or finance charges.
- Refund will be in no form credited back to clients for earned fee due to the resources and working hours invested in delivering the service.
- legalcops will also not hold ourselves accountable for refund or credit for the payments made to government entities (filing fees or taxes).
At legalcops take esteemed pride in delivering impeccable services to meet the satisfaction of our clients. We are constantly striving towards improving our execution by delivering flawless services, If our clients are not fully satisfied with any of our services and get in touch with us, we prioritize our focus in correcting the situation.
Last update : 06 March 2022